Institutions joining the National Redress Scheme in January 2021
Some institutions are in the final stages of joining the National Redress Scheme (the Scheme) and are expected to be announced as participating institutions in the first declaration of 2021.
Before 31 December 2020, these institutions completed all of the steps they needed to take to join the Scheme, including providing their agreement.
The following institutions have provided their consent to be publicly listed on the Scheme’s website. The publication of this list is intended to provide applicants and potential applicants with the indication that the institutions will very likely be participating in the Scheme by the end of January 2021.
This is not a complete list. There are three additional institutions that will very likely be declared as participating institutions in January 2021, however these institutions have not yet consented to being listed on the website.
Once the institutions are declared as a participating institution, their details will also be included on this website, and applications for those institutions will be progressed.
- Allambi Care
- Australian Youth & Health Foundation
- BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha Australia Trust
- Boys’ Brigade Australia
- Churches of Christ in Western Australia Inc.
- Clocktower Medical Centre
- Congregation of the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth
- Dominican Province of the Assumption
- Faithful Companions of Jesus (FCJ Society)
- Hills Educational Foundation
- Mater Misericordiae Limited
- Morialta Trust
- Patrician Brothers
- Pierson Memorial Limited
- Trustees of the Daughters of Mary Help of Christians (Salesian Sisters)
- Seacliff Tennis Club
- The Order of Friars Minor Conventual
- The Order of the Servants of Mary Inc.
- Silky Oaks Children’s Haven
- Congregation of the Sisters of the Resurrection
- St Francis Social Services
- Stretch a Family Inc.
- Sisters of St John of God Inc.
- Veritas House
- Youth Family and Community Connection Inc.