You can contact the Scheme on 1800 737 377 (call charges may apply) from 8am to 5pm local time, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). If you’re overseas, please call +61 3 6222 3455 and ask to speak to someone from the National Redress Scheme.
Address to return your completed application
Reply Paid 7750
Canberra BC ACT 2610
Please make and keep a copy of your completed application before you return it to us.
The National Redress Scheme Website is maintained by the Department of Social Services. Tell us what you think about the website and how to improve it.
Feedback and complaints about the Scheme
You can make complaints or provide feedback about the Scheme in the following ways.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: DSS Feedback, GPO Box 9820, Canberra ACT, 2601
- Online Feedback, Enquiry or Compliment Form
Contact through the feedback, enquiry and complaints channel is received by our complaints and feedback team. For information about accessing the Scheme please contact the National Redress Scheme on 1800 737 377 (call charges may apply). Or you could contact a free Redress Support Services for practical and emotional support, legal advice, and financial counselling.
For more information on the feedback, enquiry or complaints process go to the Department of Social Services complaints page.
Services available to assist you to make a complaint, compliment, enquiry or provide feedback
- Hearing and /or Speech impairments: If you have a hearing or speech impairment, you can use the National Relay Service to contact any of DSS's listed phone numbers.
- Languages other than English: If you need an interpreter call the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) on 131 450. TIS National will put you through to any of DSS’s listed phone numbers.
- Speak and listen: Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1300 362 072