Feedback and complaints
You can provide feedback about the National Redress Scheme in the following ways:
Telephone 1800 737 377 Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm AET (call charges may apply)
Submit an Online Form
Mail: National Redress Scheme Feedback, GPO Box 9820, Canberra ACT, 2601
For general enquiries or more information about accessing the Scheme, please call 1800 737 377 and select option 1.
If you wish to enquire about the progress of your application, please call 1800 737 377 and select option 2.
For practical and emotional support, legal advice and financial counselling, you can contact a free Redress Support Service. Information about these services.
Contacting the Scheme about a complaint
You can make a complaint about the National Redress Scheme in the following ways.
- Telephone: 1800 737 377 (call charges may apply)
- Email: Redress complaints
- Submit an Online Form
- Mail: National Redress Scheme Feedback, GPO Box 9820, Canberra ACT, 2601
Telephoning can be easier and quicker to have your enquiry or complaint resolved. Please note: Calls made to the 1800 737 377 number may be recorded to assist in the effective management of the complaint as well as for training purposes. Please advise the officer if you do not wish to have your call recorded.
Services available to assist you to make a complaint, compliment, enquiry or provide feedback
- TTY users - phone 1800 555 677 then ask to contact the National Redress Scheme on 1800 737 377.
- Speak and Listen (speech-to-speech relay) users - phone 1800 555 727 then ask to contact the National Redress Scheme on 1800 737 377.
- Internet relay users - visit the National Relay Service website and ask to contact the National Redress Scheme on 1800 737 377
- Languages other than English (including Indigenous languages): Please let us know when you call us if you need an interpreter, we will be able to bring one into the call.