We are committed to improving how we engage with you as survivors of institutional child sexual abuse, and those that support you.
This Charter sets out our commitments to survivors to support each stage of your redress journey. It has:
- principles that everyone who provides services as part of the Scheme should follow
- commitments about what we will do to support each stage of the redress journey
- service standards to create consistency and accountability for the way we support you through the redress process
- information about how we will show that we are meeting our commitments
- ways you can contact us.
As part of the Charter co-development process, a decision was made to split details of Scheme improvements into a separate document. This includes improvements that have been made to the Scheme, and those that are being planned, with expected completion dates. You can use the links to download the latest version of the Update.
- Your National Redress Scheme Service Charter [479.9 kB]
- Your National Redress Scheme Service Charter [110.1 kB]
- Your National Redress Scheme Service Charter - summary version [140.6 kB]
- Your National Redress Scheme Service Charter - summary version [77.3 kB]
- National Redress Scheme Update [166.1 kB]
- National Redress Scheme Update [78.5 kB]