Institutions intending to participate in the National Redress Scheme
It is important to note the following institutions have not yet joined the Scheme. They are, however, working with the Department of Social Services to join the National Redress Scheme and are engaged in the administrative processes required in order to be declared participating institutions. It is also important to note that this list includes both institutions who have been named in applications, and institutions who have not been named in applications.
These institutions have agreed that their name be publicly listed. The list is not exhaustive; there are other institutions also working with the Department to join the Scheme. It also may not specify all names used by an institution, for example each school or home operated.
- Australian Indigenous Ministries
- The Ballarat City Rowing Club
- Bethel Inc
- Brophy Family and Youth Services
- The Disciples of Jesus Covenant Community International Incorporated
- Gymnastics Australia
- Gymnastic Victoria
- HenderCare Foundation
- Kairos Prison Ministry Australia
- The Knights of the Southern Cross (Vic) Inc
- Mallee District Aboriginal Services
- Mercy Health and Aged Care Central Queensland Limited
- Moreton Bay Boys’ College
- Moreton Bay College
- National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Australia Inc.
- NET Ministries
- Queensland Blue Light Association Incorporated
- Sandgate and District Youth Tennis Association
- Skate Australia Inc
- Sukyo Mahikari Australia
- The Ukrainian Youth Association – Plast, Inc.
- The University of Tasmania
To find out which institutions have already joined the Scheme you can search on the Search for Institutions that have joined the Scheme page. This search includes the local sites of all participating institutions, including, for example, individual schools and homes.
To find out which institutions are unable to join the Scheme, go to institutions that are unable to participate in the National Redress Scheme. To find out which institutions named in the Royal Commission or an application that have not yet signified their intent to join the Scheme, go to the institutions that have not joined or signified their intent to join page.