Institutions intending to participate in the National Redress Scheme
It is important to note the following institutions have not yet joined the Scheme. They are, however, working with the Department of Social Services to join the National Redress Scheme and are engaged in the administrative processes required in order to be declared participating institutions. It is also important to note that this list includes both institutions who have been named in applications, and institutions who have not been named in applications.
These institutions have agreed that their name be publicly listed. The list is not exhaustive; there are other institutions also working with the Department to join the Scheme. It also may not specify all names used by an institution, for example each school or home operated.
- Australian Indigenous Ministries
- The Ballarat City Rowing Club
- Bethel Inc.
- Bribie Island Church of Christ
- Brophy Family and Youth Services
- Campbelltown District Netball Association Incorporated
- Country Women’s Association of NSW
- The Disciples of Jesus Covenant Community International Incorporated
- Family Based Care Association North West Inc.
- Foundations Care Limited
- Full Gospel Men’s Fellowship International Ltd
- Gymnastics Australia
- Gymnastics Victoria
- The Knights of the Southern Cross (Vic) Inc.
- Lowood Church of Christ
- Mallee District Aboriginal Services
- Mercy Health and Aged Care Central Queensland Limited
- Moreton Bay Boys’ College
- Moreton Bay College
- Murray Valley Aboriginal Co-operative Limited
- National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of Australia Inc.
- NET Ministries
- The Principal and Councillors of Sancta Sophia College
- Queensland Blue Light Association Incorporated
- Rowing Australia
- Sandgate and District Youth Tennis Association
- Softball Australia
- Sukyo Mahikari Australia
- Townsville Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Corporation for Health Services
- The Ukrainian Youth Association – Plast, Inc.
- The University of Tasmania
- Transdev Australasia Pty Ltd
- West Australian Football Commission
To find out which institutions have already joined the Scheme you can search on the Search for Institutions that have joined the Scheme page. This search includes the local sites of all participating institutions, including, for example, individual schools and homes.
To find out which institutions are unable to join the Scheme, go to institutions that are unable to participate in the National Redress Scheme. To find out which institutions named in the Royal Commission or an application that have not yet signified their intent to join the Scheme, go to the institutions that have not joined or signified their intent to join page.