National Redress Scheme videos
The following videos aim to provide key information on the National Redress Scheme (the Scheme) in an easy to understand format.
If you need support, free, confidential Redress Support Services can help. Redress Support Services are available in all states and territories to provide emotional and practical support around the Scheme. To find out more, go to the Support page.
Overview of the Scheme
This video is nine minutes long and covers:
- What the Scheme is
- What it offers
- Who can apply
- Things to consider before applying.
Applying to the Scheme
This video is eight and a half minutes long and covers:
- How to apply
- Things to keep in mind when applying
- What happens after you apply.
Scheme Statutory Declarations
This video is eight minutes long and provides information on Statutory Declarations, including:
- What a Statutory Declaration is
- Where you can find the Statutory Declaration template
- How you can complete one.
Direct Personal Responses
This video is six and a half minutes long and provides information on Direct Personal Responses, including:
- What a Direct Personal Response is
- How you can arrange one.
For more information on the topics covered in the videos, you can:
- contact a Redress Support Service
- call the Scheme
- go to the About, Applying and Institutions pages of this website.
If you need immediate support, please contact:
- Beyond Blue (1300 224 636)
- MensLine Australia (1300 789 978)
- Lifeline (13 11 14)
- Suicide Call Back Service (1300 659 467).